What is keto diet?
Today from our granny’s treasure box, we have three mango smoothies with a keto touch. So let’s go keto with mango. But first, let’s see what really is the famous Keto diet. “Ketogenic” or keto is a term used for a diet that is low-carb. In other words, the aim behind the diet is to provide our bodies with more calories. Moreover, you can derive these calories from fat and protein and fewer from the carbohydrate family. Additionally, the keto diet involves decreasing easily digestible carbs such as white bread, soda, sugar, and pastries.
Before we get to make our three amazingly refreshing Keto mango smoothies let’s discuss a bit about why is keto so important.
you can also see: https://remediesforum.com/2021/06/03/the-top-twelve-reasons-to-eat-nutritional-mangoes/
Why is it important?
When you daily consume fewer than 50 grams of carbs, consequently your body runs out of its energy very quickly, i.e. blood sugar. Moreover, this process usually consists of 3 to 4 days. Furthermore, it makes you lose weight by breaking down fat and protein. the entire process is what we call ketosis . However, it is very pertinent to note here that ketogenic diet should be short-term based. Most importantly keto diet should focus on weight loss only.
Lets go keto with three of our super refreshing mango smoothies.
1. Keto with Mango: A smoothie with Avocado
Avocado is a Vitamin C and and folate rich fruit. Additionally, it provide you potassium and vitamin B5 & B6.
First, we need 1 peeled and pitted Avocado
Secondly, we require 1 Cup of water
Next, we need 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice fresh,
If possible, 1 Tbsp sugar substitute
Last but not the least
1/3 cup mango fresh or frozen
How to do?
Place all the ingredient in the blender and blend it till your desire smoothie level achieve. Usually, It takes one to two minutes. However, if u like have crunchy bite of avocado and mango in your drink then blend it just for 30 seconds.
2. Keto with Mango: A smoothie with Banana & Spinach in Coconut Milk
Banana & spinach make killing combination with mango. What is more, the coconut milk give a boost to your immunity.
- First of all Peel and pit a ripe mango, slice into small chunks.
- Then peel and pit a ripe avocado, slice into small chunks.
- The third step is to combine our avocado, water, lemon juice, sugar substitute, and mango in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Finally time to drink Pour into a glass, garnish with a mango slice, and enjoy!
How to do?
The only thing to do here is to place all the ingredients in your blender. The second step is to blend them for 1-2 minutes. Continue blending until the mixture becomes creamy. Finally, pour the smoothie into two cups. Enjoy immediately!
3. Keto with Mango: A smoothie with cauliflower & Chia seed in Almond Milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- We need 1 ½ cups fresh cauliflower (Optional: you can replace it with broccoli or cucumber)
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
How to do?
Wash and cut accordingly. Then place all the ingredients in your blender. And blend them for 1-2 minutes. Continue blending until the mixture becomes creamy. Finally, pour the smoothie into two cups. Enjoy immediately!